The Types of Information we collectIn communicating with our members and/or with the public, 24 Frames may collect personal and/or sensitive information. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Personal Information
- Contact details (full legal name, telephone number, mobile number, e-mail address, etc.); and
- Sensitive Information
- Professional Information.
How we collect Personal Information from youWe collect Personal Information from you when you voluntarily submit them to us. We collect this information through:
- Face to face contact;
- Electronically including our website or social media sites;
- Phone calls or text;
- Forms including membership sign-up sheets, registration forms, application forms; and
- Other channels in the course of rendering our services to you.
How we use your Personal Information24 Frames will only use the information you voluntarily provide us for the sole purpose for which it was collected. We will not disclose the above information that we collect without your consent.
Who we share your Personal Information withWe have set in place to safeguard your personal information. We will not disclose or share your personal information without your permission, except when required by law or the appropriate government agencies. We do not rent, sell, or exchange your information. We may share your personal information with authorized personnel and third-party service providers. We guarantee that we will only share the necessary information needed for them to deliver specific objectives or facilitate specific processes. These authorized personnel and third-party providers include:
- Organizational Board members (Officers), staff and volunteers to aid in video and film production, seminars and other services;
- Third-party service providers such as payment gateway systems, health service providers, and government agencies.